CaRP: Caching RSS Parser - Documentation
NEW! CaRP Themes
Submit your themes!
Send your theme files and the following to
- Your name
- Theme name & description
- Would you like it distributed with CaRP?
- If so, a preferred name for it in carpconf.php
- Only submit themes that you yourself created or otherwise have the right to distribute.
- Include your name and optionally your URL in the theme file.
- The URL must not point to a site containing illegal, adult, or otherwise objectionable material.
- We reserve the right to determine which themes will be posted.
- To have your theme removed, notify us by email.
We will remove it within 15 days.
||An introduction to CaRP themes and how to use them
Recently updated themes are listed in bold
||Podcast feed with an icon linking to the audio, a truncated title, author, date and truncated description
||Podcast feed with just an icon linking to the audio and a truncated title
||Output feed in RSS 2.0 format (requires CaRP Evolution 4.0 or higher)
||Unordered list with truncated description