CaRP: Caching RSS Parser - Documentation
CarpClearCacheFile( which, filename );
Delete a file from one of the cache directories
This function deletes the indicated file from the cache folder indicated by "which".
- which: indicates by number which cache folder to delete the file from.
Valid values are:
- 0: CarpAggregatePath--the aggregation cache
- 1: CarpCachePath--where formatted output is stored by CarpAggregate, CarpFilter, CarpCacheFilter, CarpShow and CarpCacheShow
- 2: CarpAutoCachePath--where raw newsfeeds are stored by CarpCacheFilter and CarpCacheShow
- filename: The name of the file to delete.
To delete a file from the auto cache directory, indicate the URL of the newsfeed instead of the filename.