CaRP: Caching RSS Parser - Documentation
CarpClearCache( which [, stale] );
Delete all of the files in one of the cache directories
This function deletes all of the files in the cache folder indicated by "which".
- which: indicates by number which cache folder to empty.
Valid values are:
- 0: CarpAggregatePath--the aggregation cache
- 1: CarpCachePath--where formatted output is stored by CarpAggregate, CarpFilter, CarpCacheFilter, CarpShow and CarpCacheShow
- 2: CarpAutoCachePath--where raw newsfeeds are stored by CarpCacheFilter and CarpCacheShow
- stale: Optionally, you may indicate how many days old each file must be to be deleted.
If this argument is ommitted or is 0 (zero), all cache files in the specified directory will be deleted.
Usage Example (delete all files from the "autocache" directory that are more than 7 days old):