Test an RSS Feed with CaRP EvolutionCaRP Evolution will now attempt to display the feed at:
- If the address you entered is not an RSS feed, you will see error messages below.
- The feed encoding will be converted to UTF-8. On your web pages, you could convert it to any encoding supported by iconv (assuming the iconv library is available to PHP scripts on your server).
- CaRP will cache the feed for one hour, so if you display a feed once and then make changes to it, you won't see the changes on this page until an hour has passed since you first displayed it.
- This page will display up to 8 items from the feed, and up to 500 letters from the description. On your web pages, you may configure CaRP to display as many items from the feed as you wish and as much of the description as you wish.
- CaRP may remove some HTML tags from the description. On your web pages, you can tell CaRP which tags to remove and which to keep.